DIY: Eid-able Pots
- A decorative 3-5 inch container
- Fast growing herbs or lettuce vegetables such as mustard, cress, fenugreek , leaf lettuce etc.
- Soil and compost mix
- Some coconut husk
- You can also transplant your herbs into a beautiful container and place it nicely on your dinning table for special occasions. Of course, they can not live indoors so do bring them out in the sun after a day or two. Alternatively, place them near a sunny window indoors.
- Do keep a tray under your pots to avoid water leakage.
- Coconut husk is just to make it easy for the young plants to spring up. It also makes your pots looks neat and highlights the green foliage. You can use marble chips, gravel or beads once the seeds have sprouted and standing strong.
- Do visit Satrangi for their collection of truck art accessories. And Muslim Grower to meet and learn from vegetable growers from around the world.